terms of service
Thank you for visiting Morita Electric Co., Ltd.’s website.
This website (http://mrt-electric.com/, hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is operated by Morita Electric Co., Ltd.
Please note that these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Article 1 [Service]
- When using this site, it is necessary to access the web, but users are responsible for preparing, connecting and operating the necessary equipment, software, communication means, etc. at their own expense and responsibility.
- This site provides and sells information related to solar power generation, etc., but various services may be added, changed, or deleted in the future.
- Our company does not provide any guarantees regarding the services provided or associated with this site. In addition, our company shall not be held responsible for any damage to users due to uncertainty or suspension of services provided by this site. For more information, please see “Disclaimer”.
Article 2 [Handling of personal information]
Article 3 [Copyright and other intellectual property rights]
- Programs, product photos, and other intellectual property rights on this site belong to our company. Users may use the information only for personal purposes. Any use (including reproduction, transmission, transfer, secondary use, etc.) beyond that without permission from our company is prohibited.
- The trademarks of Morita Electric Co., Ltd. belong to our company and may not be used without permission.
Article 4 [Prohibited matters]
- Our company prohibits users from engaging in the following acts.
1) Acts that cause damage to our company or a third party, or acts that may cause damage.
2) Acts that infringe upon or may infringe upon the property, honor, privacy, etc. of our company or a third party.
3) Acts that violate public order and morals, or that are likely to violate public order and morals.
4) Acts of making false declarations or notifications, such as registering another person’s email address.
5) Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
6) Acts of unilaterally sending spam mail, e-mail magazines, etc.
7) Other acts that violate laws or regulations, or that are likely to violate the law.
8) Other acts that our company deems inappropriate.
- If the above is violated, the user agrees that the company may claim damages from the user.
Article 5 [Disclaimer]
- Although we carefully create and manage all information posted on this site, we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- Our company may suspend or discontinue the operation of this site or change all or part of the information posted on this site without prior notice.
- Any damage caused by the user’s use of this site or the inability to use it for any reason, and any damage caused by third parties writing data, unauthorized access, comments, sending emails, etc. Our company is not responsible for any damages.
Article 6 [Cancellation of contract]
- Our company may immediately suspend the service if the user acts in violation of these terms.
- When the event mentioned in the preceding paragraph occurs, our company may compensate the user for damages.
Article 7 [Compensation for damages]
If you violate these Terms, you will be required to compensate us for any damage caused to us.
Article 8 [Jurisdictional court]
In the unlikely event that a dispute arises in court, the Nagoya District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance.
Article 9 [Special provisions]
- Special provisions may be separately stipulated based on these Terms.
- If there are provisions on the explanation page for each of our services that conflict with these Terms, the provisions on the explanation page for each service will apply.
These Terms will come into effect from September 10, 2015.